Chew Sticks (Pack of 2)
Preis pro Einheit pro
What Size Does My Dog Need?
Great question! We're happy to help.
IMPORTANT: Choosing the right size based on a dog‘s weight and chewing habits is essential. Because only the right size can give your dog the perfect chewing experience. If your dog is a heavy chewer or if you are in doubt, please go up one size.
- Extra Small chews are ideal for breeds like Japanese Chin, Pekingese, Pomeranian, Yorkshire Terrier, etc.
- Small chews are ideal for breeds like Dachshund, Japanese Spitz, Jack Russell Terrier, French Bulldog, etc.
- Medium chews are ideal for breeds like Australian Shepherd, Beagle, Border Collie, Poodle, etc.
- Large chews are ideal for breeds like Dalmatian, Weimaraner, Collie, Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rhodesian Ridgeback, etc.
Watch our helpful video about product sizing here:
- All Natural, Long Lasting Coffee Wood Chew Sticks
- No Calories, No Caffeine & Nothing Artificial
- Available in Five Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large
- All Chews Ship in Packs of Two (Both chews are the same size.)
- Sustainably Sourced
CANOPHERA chew sticks are made from the best materials mother nature has to offer. Coffee wood is an ideal resource for dog chew sticks. It is a lot harder than other wood, which is why our sticks are particularly resilient. And since it is the only ingredient in our CANOPHERA sticks, our products are 100% vegan and free from any harmful additives.
To ensure there is a chew for all dogs, our sticks come in several sizes. Additionally, we don’t harm the environment in our production process. Since coffee wood is a natural byproduct during coffee production, no tree is uprooted or cut down just for us.
CANOPHERA sticks come in Extra Small through Extra Large and are suitable for adult dogs and puppies 6 months and up.
The CANOPHERA chew stick for dogs offers constant activity and playfully supports dental care. The chew stick strengthens the dental muscles and promotes the natural cleaning of teeth. The fine wood fibers serve as a toothbrush.
The chew sticks are made out of coffee tree wood. They don’t contain any traces of animal or artificial ingredients, calories, caffeine or sugar. They are also suitable for dogs that have allergies or are overweight.
Only fine wood fibers come off from these chew sticks and they do not splinter. The dog can swallow and digest these small flakes without any problem.
Yak Chews 50%